Blogger, August 7th, 2017

Ladies & Gentlemen. 

I'd like to extend a hearty welcome to John Pitt who has joined the team and is currently working his way through the entire site, page by page, replacing the images held hostage by Photobucket

This is an extraordinary feat to perform, gratis, and one that I was unlikely to get stuck into for some time. John is a dedicated fan and holds this site in high regard. I cannot exaggerate just how pleased I am that somebody is on the case. 

Thanks John, you're a trooper. ;-)



My thanks to Chris 'The Historian' Selby for his relentless research. It is said, in certain circles, that Walsall Archives have a seat reserved specifically for him and that Wolverhampton archives consult him when searching the Express & Star

2 comments:

John Pitt said...

Hey thanks for that warm welcome, Mickey! I have previously lost a load of images on a Daleks forum, so I do know how heartbreaking it feels! Anyway, I am happy and honoured to be given the opportunity to work on "the best blog in the world", so bear with us, folks, we will get this blog back exactly how it was before. It will take some time, as both Photobucket and blogger keep throwing up obstacles to hold me up, but once these images are up, - they will stay up!
Now, back to my labour of love....

Mickey P. said...

I may have to take Chris Selby up on his offer. Maybe some new posts too. 😎